We are getting a new washer/dryer with our basement remodel! It wasn't in the initial plans but since it our current washer is the REASON for the remodel, it's probably not a bad idea to get a new set. Matt got a KILLER deal on a promotion that one of his kitchen/bath dealers was having... just for those in the design community. I'm sooo excited to have an energy efficient, front-loading new set. Check out the design below as well. We're not getting the custom panel like the the picture below, but wouldn't that be cool to have a washer/dryer that is hidden in your cabinets?


We also found out yesterday that our 50 year old (beautiful green with a built in vent in the bowl) toilet from upstairs is leaking. Now we're getting a fancy new fangled one-piece fancy new toilet too. Add that to the list of unexpected costs.
Can you tell I'm new to this whole major remodel concept. I'm excited too. It will be awesome! I've always wanted to be able to do it right instead of just get it done.
Ohh! Heather S. at work the other day told me about doors that are on sale at Home Depot right now. They're prehung and only $49 a piece. We need 8 of them so the savings from that should pay for our new toilet. :) Hurry if you're interested the sale is from Nov 13th to 23rd. They also have a standard 6 panel on sale for the same price.

1 comment:
Hey I have those doors! I have enjoyed them so much...everytime I look at them I just love them. I hope you will love them in your remodel, too. Glad things are going well! BTW, thanks for your comment in my blog. IT brought tears to my eyes.
Post a Comment