Sunday, November 9, 2008

Tagged

So it has taken me forever to post my tag... here goes

8 shows I love to watch:
1. Desperate Housewives
2. Brothers & Sisters
3. American Idol
4. LOST
5. Gray's Anatomy
6. Chuck
7. Heroes
8. Eli Stone

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. the Dodo
2. Citrus Grill
3. Cafe Rio
4. Rio Grande
5. Outback Steakhouse
6. The Spaghetti Factory
7. Pei Wei
8. Paradise Bakery

8 Things that happened yesterday:
1. I got a cold :(
2. Raked leaves
3. Invited friends to my birthday party
4. Went and saw Madagascar 2 at the movies
5. Slept in until 9:00am
6. Updated my facebook
7. Ate yummy leftovers
8. Took some NyQuil and slept like a baby

8 Things I Look Forward to:
1. My birthday and party on Friday!
2. Having too much to drink at my birthday party
3. Not having to work on Tuesday night and having Wednesday day to myself while Cooper goes to daycare all day
4. 1.20.09
5. The day my kids are both in school full-time
6. Christmas! I LOVE the Christmas season. I LOVE shopping for other people. I just LOVE it all!
7. Donating food to the Food Bank from my birthday party
8. November 14th (can you tell I'm excited about my birthday)

8 Things I Love About Fall:
1. The sound of crunching leaves under my feet
2. Raking leaves on a warm day and listening to my iPod
3. Wearing cozy sweaters
4. Sitting inside where it's toasty warm and watching the snow fall
5. Sitting by a cozy fire
6. Playing in the leaves
7. Warm days, cool nights
8. The colors. My wedding was burgundy, sunflowers... fall colors.

8 Things on My Wish List:
1. A new pair of Danskos for work
2. A new 50mm lens for my Nikon
3. Photoshop... the real deal
4. A new pair of fancy jeans
5. A super fun party on Friday
6. World Peace :)
7. For my kids to grow up happy and healthy
8. For my kids to be smart, self-supporting, and independent adults someday

I tag:
Toni, Dana, and anyone else who hasn't been tagged.

2 comments:

Corinne said...

What is on 1-20-08...or what did happen I should ask?

The Kleins said...

Thanks for pointing that out Corinne. I can't seem to get in my head that January is '09! I made some other edits too. Left off 2 of my favorite shows. Heroes & Chuck. I was grasping for shows by the end of the list...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails