Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween

Took me some time but here are the photo highlights of a very busy day...


 
Introducing Adriene as the Asian Princess and Cooper as BEN 10. If you don't know who he is link here: BEN 10

Trick or Treating with neighbors... their mean faces.

Adriene's cute teacher on the left, Miss. Lisa


Adriene's class

A cute shot of the Asian Princess

Cooper's cool class
Trick or Treating at school

  
Cooper's pumpkin. He had to put the spider in the mouth 'cause it looked cool!

Adriene's scary pumpkin. Do you see the blood she had to draw in? But it is a girl one with eyelashes you may notice.

Mom's pumpkin. The one that I was carving when I had my mommy moment I blogged about previously.

Matt's pumpkin. Saw this on the internet and had to copy it.

I was a cowboy scarecrow mom... whatever. I just really wanted to wear Adriene's cute hair ties. :) Then I decided to put some lipstick on my cheeks and make some freckles with eyeliner. Pretty pathetic mommy costume. At least it was rated G for helping out in Adriene's class :)

The neighbors had great costumes though!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails