Check out what I found when I went downstairs today after the plumbers left. No wonder I was going insane listening to the drilling and jackhammering today during the one hour I was home. Those trenches are at least 2 feet deep in places. ...then there's the layer of fine dust that is settled over the entire house. I was in the bedroom with the door closed and came into the front room. It looked like fog had settled over the room, there was so much dust in the air. No wonder the plumbing is going to be so expensive.




P.S. I had my first ONE potty emergency. Adriene WOULD NOT get off the toilet and I HAD to go. It's 7:30 at night and my only option is the Honey Bucket outside... so I go for it. Then of course after I get all settled in, find the seat, find the toilet paper, in the dark... Adriene YELLS out the door, "Hey mom! Are you in the port-a-potty?" I yell quietly, "just go inside!" She doesn't hear me so she yells again, louder this time, " MOM! Are you IN the port-potty going poop?" Oh geez! Does the whole neighborhood need to hear? So I have to yell back, "Yes Adriene now go inside!" As if that is not bad enough then Matt comes out, obviously talking to someone on the phone, "Oh, yeah she's outside in the port-a-potty giggle giggle, yeah she is, see let's check" [BOOM] he kicks the side of the port-a-potty. Then he yells to me, "That was Cheryl, she didn't believe that we had a port-a-potty so I had to prove it to her." SERIOUSLY! As if it's not bad enough to have to go outside AT YOUR OWN HOUSE to "use the restroom" but to have 2 of your family members announce it to the world?
1 comment:
That's a pretty good story! Good thing you have the picture of the portapotty to prove it!
Post a Comment