And by the way my I keep finding random bruises and scratches on my body. My neck and back are super sore too. A little whiplash perhaps? Guess I can't party as well as I used to! :)
Sunday, November 16, 2008
It's Nice To Have Connections
I called my sister the Orthopedic Surgeon to get a long-distance consult. We got on our computers and video iChatted so that she could see it and give me some advice. She immediately saw it and said, "ooo, you need an x-ray. I wish I was there so I could just yank on your toe and reset it." I followed her advice and got an x-ray today. Looks like it was only dislocated. Thank goodness! I then "ran into" the Ortho resident on call today and had him yank on my toe a few times. (was really a little more than that and definitely more painful than that too!) All fixed! I'm now sitting in my bedroom with my foot on a pillow and some frozen corn on my foot. I was looking for some narcotics I had lying around. All I could find was Fioricet I use for my occassional migraines. Hope it does the trick. Ibuprofen around the clock I guess...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment