Wednesday, November 12, 2008

1.  A day to volunteer in Adriene's classroom, run errands and get in a little me time.

2.  Egg nog lattes. My biggest indulgence this time of year. I only get the tall size though to somehow justify the calories.

3. "Starbucks Red Holiday Cups make me warm and fuzzy". This is a facebook group I came across. When I found it I thought it was created just for me. Here's the description:

For those of you who:
1. believe that this is the only time of the year that starbucks actually has something on peets
2. can't resist the undeniable charm of the obnoxious red and white cups
3. love the winter holidays more than your own birthday
4. have numb fingers and just want a freaking cup of coffee
5. crave starbucks at this particular time of year
6. begin to wonder, at around october, when the red lovelies begin to make their grand appearance.
7. jump for joy the moment you see a red cup out in the open and make your way to the nearest starbucks
8. don't find it awkward to tell the barista you love them
9. actually take the time to read the little passages on the side of the cup and actually take the time to consider it, but don't actually do it
10. get warm and fuzzy all over when you find yourself holding a starbucks red holiday cup, whether it be a tall, grande or venti (you go girl), it kinda sorta makes your day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails