We took the lead from Sandie & Steph and visited the pumpkin patch today. We went with our friends the Uhlers. The kids had a great time on the tractors. I had a great time taking pictures. Yeah... I took over 100. Here are the best ones.
I'm so glad you enjoyed the pumpkin patch! Your kids are adorable...as usual. I only can't believe that you didn't call us for a lunch date to celebrate you coming to the "west side"!! Shame on you!! They have a brand new chick-fil-a at the district (right behind the patch) with a kiddie area. Come out this way again!!!!
5 comments:
I'm so glad you enjoyed the pumpkin patch! Your kids are adorable...as usual. I only can't believe that you didn't call us for a lunch date to celebrate you coming to the "west side"!! Shame on you!! They have a brand new chick-fil-a at the district (right behind the patch) with a kiddie area. Come out this way again!!!!
These pics turned out so fantastic! Look at you Miss Manual Camera :) I especially loved the ones with the kids walking through the cornstalks.
Your kids are so cute and you take the best pictures!!!
Fun!!! Your camera work is looking great!
I can't believe how big your kids have gotten!!! What a fun time.
Post a Comment