Her tag is to think of 7 unusual things about myself, then tag 7 other people and see what happens!
1. I really don't like mustard, pickles, or fish. My kids & husband think it's unusual--I think it's normal.
2. I can ice skate. A few jumps and spins even!
3. I am a total OCD organizing freak at times, then at other times I could care less.
4. I alphabetize letters in words and make numbers divisible by it's common denominator on signs I see.
5. I love to start IVs on people.
6. I would LOVE to be a graphic designer and/or photographer.
7. I graduated from the U with 2 bachelors degrees, was in a sorority at the U, and have worked at the U for over 8 years but I don't really consider myself a U fan. I guess by default I probably am!
Here you go Susan, Toni, Amy, Dana, Celeste, Adrianne, and Steph.
No comments:
Post a Comment