Thursday, April 9, 2009

When I Grow Up I Want to Be A Little Boy

It was a rainy Thursday so we decided to hit Discovery Gateway, the local children's museum with our buddy Isaac. Little did we know we were not going to be the only people with that idea. Not only did the parents of young children decide it was a good day to go to DG, but at least 3 large school groups decided it would be a good day as well. 

We still had fun but I was really worried about losing one of the boys. We did make it around the museum to visit the highlights but I made them hold hands most of the time and I was constantly making them check in with me. I did take a picture of the crowd just to show how bad it was. So I would HIGHLY suggest that on a rainy day you call before going to make sure there aren't school groups scheduled for that day too.


I have a little confession about this shot. I actually took it so that I would have documentation of what the kids look like and what they were wearing in case I lost one of them


After about an hour it was sooo time to get the heck out of there. We were on our way to McDonald's in the food court.


FYI--The title is a quote from Joseph Heller

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails