Here are the much anticipated pictures of the finished product!! You can expect more when the decorating is all done but here you go...



Yes, Matt is decorating the basement "entertainment room."

And we now have an original Ursula Brodauf-Craig piece. She is an amazing abstract artist whom Matt has worked with for years. She is the sweetest, most talented woman. She offered Matt a piece from her gallery the other day and he chose this wall hanging. It's plaster and about 30 pounds. At first you think, huh, that's not much of anything but as you look deeper you start to see some very interesting lines. We thought that at the bottom of the stairs would be perfect where the light hits it through the window opposite. Ursula's work sells for thousands of dollars so I feel very privileged to have an original piece. Here are some examples of her work from around Salt Lake. Breeze Beginning Intensity Phillips Gallery



Hope the fancy shower works for the kids. Maybe they will actually shower now? And here's hoping the mirror helps them to make sure all the soap is out of their hair.
THE BATCAVE!!








Yes, that is Hannah Montana lookin' at ya!


Adriene's countertop shoots rainbows all over the room when the sun comes in her windows in the evening. Unplanned bonus! Stellar Snow
5 comments:
I love it!! Your entertainment center is gorgeous - the storage it will provide will be awesome! I will be sure to NOT show my boys the bat cave - they would be so jealous!
Saying WOW is an understatement! Everything looks amazing. You guys did such a fantastic job w/ the kids' rooms (love the batcave and hannah montana) and the living area is beautiful. Now you get to sit back and enjoy all of your hard work!! ENJOY!!!
Love all the results! Very nice! Your hard work has definitely paid off!!! And I got some great ideas for when my girls decide they want a Hannah Montana room!
Melanie this is AMAZING!!!! I can't believe how quickly it all came together and how gorgeous it looks!
Love the pics of Matt coaching the team too :)
Can you hang this week?
I will have to say I am totally impressed. The paint job looks fantastic. I love the colors and the cabinetry looks great. We actually own that same little frog in the bathroom! Hah! You did a fabulous job.
Post a Comment