Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Metal Mouth

Adriene got her new retainers today. She was so excited to get them. Purple on the top, hot pink on the bottom. She'll have to wear them for 18 months. They'll stretch out her palate to make room for her giant teeth that are coming in (thanks Matt!).

Tonight when we put them in, it was a super slobber fest. She was not sure what to do with all of it. I kept trying to tell her that she'll get used to it. I'll update you in a week to let you know how it goes. Since it's costing us $3,300 she had BETTER wear them. At least these days they only make you wear them at bedtime and tell you not to wear them to school or sleepovers so that you don't lose them. Glad insurance will pay at 1/2 of the retainers at least. I can't believe she's old enough for this craziness!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails