Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Julie and Julia... or Mel and Adrianne?

My friend Adrianne has cooking blog. I finally cooked some things from her blog. Yummers! I made Pesto Pasta Salad and perfect (well, sort of) chocolate chip cookies. The recipe for cookies isn't anything special, it's HOW you make the cookies. For instance using 1/2 shortening with the butter, hand mixing, and using fresh ingredients--like not Baking Soda that's 4 years old--which I was doing before. Yeah, it really made a difference. I am so excited about my cooking that I had to take pictures and share it with all of you. Follow the links to get to the recipes.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mel! I found your blog through Corinne's - it's so cute! Anyway...I'll have to try those recipes for sure, they look yummy! Let me know when you have another purse party, I'd love to come! :) - Steph

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails