Monday, January 26, 2009

Cooper, the chef

Cooper's been sick the past few days. He started out throwing up and fever on Saturday, was a little better yesterday but still only really ate once. Last night his fever was 102.5! I was surprised it was that high. Matt and I negotiated who would stay home today if his fever was still there. Matt was going to stay home, but luckily I got the call this morning to stay home because it wasn't too busy today at work. So it was just me and Mr. Cooper for the day. He's been a little off... puffy eyes, flushed face, lethargic but if you asked him he'd say he's fine. His fever hasn't gotten above 100 today (but then I have been medicating him with Tylenol all day).

Cooper decided today that he wanted a sandwich for lunch... and he realized that "I can make it all by myself." So I let him give it a whirl. I stayed in the living room while he went to the fridge to get the ingredients... He came up with bread, cheese stick, lettuce, tomato, carrot, bologna, and a piece of pepperoni to top it off. I had to help a little with the slicing of the tomato and opening of the pepperoni, but he put it all together himself... and was so proud of himself for making it all by himself.

topping it off with a piece of bread

you can't fake a proud face like that

"ooh, it's gonna taste so good."

he decided the cheese stick needed to be cut up when he couldn't 
get the sandwich to stay together...

"it's the goodest thing ever!"

Yummers!!

3 comments:

dede said...

nice creation! I hope he keeps it down!!

thesuperfantasticbeeders said...

Wow, what a creation, can he come over and help us out in the food department?

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh he is the cutest thing ever!! Sick or not he still wins Top Chef and Cutest Boy Ever award!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails