Saturday, January 10, 2009

Bowl-O-Rama


We spent a few hours at the bowling alley with the family on Saturday. The kids had a great time, we ate some greasy food, and had some family bonding. Cooper had gone to a birthday party at the Olympus Hills Lanes earlier this year and now calls the alley "Bowl-O-Rama" because I think that was the theme of the party. It's a small, old fashioned bowling alley with awesome greasy burgers, etc. And, it's pretty sad that I was sore for days afterward. Do  you ever really use those muscles in everyday life??


We all bowl with DiFFeReNt styles...
Cooper is the drop and run. He usually didn't even stick around long enough to see the ball hit the pins.
Mine is the "serious" so I don't slip technique.

Adriene's is the flail and toss...

Matt was working hard to master "the spin"on the ball.

Cooper is strong and showing off his cool bowling ball.


Cooper beat Adriene

...and I beat Matt. The next game we both broke 100!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails