Monday, October 12, 2009

Cooperism

The other night when I was putting Cooper to bed he said, "Mom, there's a problem with our family..."  I was starting to get worried, my wheels were spinning and I was starting to freak myself out--what could it be?? So I asked him to explain... "it's not OK for parents to work for 2 days." Phew! I had just come off of working the weekend. I guess that Cooper missed me. He said, "Anyway, it's OK mom--I'll still love you." Little did he know I would be working a total of 52 hours over the span of those 4 days.

1 comment:

dede said...

how sweet! I think one of the advantages of working is that it makes the kids appreciate you a little more! I have had MORE than one of my boys ask me if I could go to work so they could have a babysitter!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails