Friday, March 13, 2009

Please Observe...

Adriene's dance class has observation day once a quarter. Cooper LOVES observation day, because as you see he likes to PARTICIPATE. If I bring up putting him in a dance class, he absolutely REFUSES. Boys don't do that!! Anyway, I got some fun photos of it... and of course I got mostly Cooper shots probably because he's so do darn cute being a little dancer. Adriene was just being a good student, following directions, etc. I guess you don't get as much attention when you're the good girl... Don't tell her that though!








Cooper even found a baby to play with. He LOVES babies!! This shot looks like he's holding a doll sort of-- but NO, it's a real baby. I was surprised the mom let him hold the baby. He was gentle and did well. I was more paranoid than she was that something was going to happen.

1 comment:

Adrianne said...

I have really missed that Annie and Adriene don't have dance together anymore because I don't get to see Cooper dance!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails