
In case you didn't know my mother is AMAZING! Along with her many other talents she is an amazing seamstress. She found this darling fabric at IKEA and made a number of cute aprons for the kids and for me. She seems to make many of the same thing once she finds a pattern she really likes. And, of course every time she makes something cute like these darling aprons I suggest that she could start a business selling them. This is just the latest in her creative arsenal.
So I suggested that she could at least make a few extras for a fund raiser that Adriene's school puts on every year called Arts Night. They always do amazing gift baskets, silent auctions, etc. Well, she ended up making 36 of them! So now Adriene and I (read mostly me) are making it our challenge to market them and make them a "hot commodity" that everyone might want. So we had a photo shoot today with my kids and one of Cooper's friends Mason. They did GREAT! So patient to put up with mom & Grandy taking like 200+ pictures of them. Here are some of the best shots.
I, of course think they are the MOST DARLING things ever... so of course everyone would want one. We're thinking that $15 would be a good price. Not too much but not really cheap either. What do you think? If you want one let me know and I'll save what you want and donate the entire amount you pay to the school.





3 comments:
my sister would love theses. she has an art easel that her kids are always painting at. how much are you selling them for??
I would love one for Liam...and btw, your kids should be real models. They are so freaking cute!
I'll save one for Corinne and how many for Adrianne? They are $15 each
Post a Comment