Monday, December 22, 2008

  1. I have to once again be thankful for my husband for creating some great memories with the kids. When I was at work yesterday he built the "annual" snow fort (this is the second year so I guess it's annual), took the kids sledding, then kept them out of my hair after I came home with Cooper's pukey puke from work.
  2. Kids who get along well. Right now they're in their room playing something and all I hear are happy sounds and giggles. I especially love it when Adriene gets Cooper to "pretend this is going to happen..." and "pretend your hot wheels loves my Barbie and they get married..." Cooper TOTALLY goes along with it and gets into the pretend action. I love it when he decides Barbie isn't cool enough for his hot wheel and wants to break up with her. How does a 4 year old little boy know about love and relationships?
  3. Christmas performances. Cooper was Joseph in his daycare annual show. When I asked him what Joseph does, he said "walk really really slow." Adriene had her show at school that Cooper and I didn't make it to because he had the pukey pukes and we were stuck at home. Matt go some REALLY great video though so it wasn't a total loss. The kids have been practicing the songs for their performances in the car NON-STOP for the past month. They are sooo freaking cute...and proud of themselves.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails