Cooper started Kindergarten today. Unfortunately I had to work but Matt got to take Coop to school. He also took the pictures. thanks honey :) Cooper has been so excited to finally start school. Adriene started a full week earlier than he did so he's been bugging us EVERY DAY about when he gets to go. His teacher this year is Mrs. Hendrickson and he's going in the morning. I figured that if we're already up getting Adriene off to school, we may as well get Cooper off too.

With his BFF Mason. They've been in daycare together for years. We're so excited they are going to the same school. Unfortunately they didn't get the same class but they are both in morning. Mason's mom & I are trading off watching the boys after school. She's a nurse too. It's a good thing he's such a good kid and that they get along so well.









2 comments:
I can't believe how fast time goes! They grow up to fast, and they are always too anxious to do it too.
I missed the first day to. . . I was at work. Great for the hubby to be there though! I really can't believe how big Cooper is, it blows my mind
Post a Comment