Saturday, May 2, 2009

Seriously??

I went to Atlanta with Matt to the national Kitchen and Bath Industry Show at the beginning of May. Kohler always has a great booth. One of the things that caught my eye in their booth was this...
The TOTO booth was amazing as well. As a mom, these really caught my eye. Must be for a daycare setting--or maybe the Pitt-Jolies. How fun would that be? I bet it would make potty training a breeze!



And I saw some famous people. Like this guy. Can you tell who he is? Yeah. I couldn't remember his name either. I just know he's one of those really good looking carpenters from TV. His name is Eric Stromer from HGTV. At one point I was standing right next to him but I thought it would be a little tacky to take a picture at point blank range.


And because we were in Atlanta, we had to go to the Georgia Aquarium. Can you imagine seeing a shark this size if you were swimming in the ocean? I would s*** in  my wetsuit!


2 comments:

Denice said...

I'm telling ya, I'm all about that little tiny potty!! (Come to think of it, I have a few boys who could use a urinal too. . .)

Heather said...

No you really wouldn't s**t your wet suit, because then you would have to clean it out!!! Or maybe the shark could take care of that for you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails