Happy 5th Birthday to my sweet Cooper

I can't believe you are 5 years old today. Where did the last 5 years go? Of course that doesn't mean I'm 5 years older--just you. You have been such a joy to my life. When I first heard that you were a boy, my heart did a little flutter. I didn't even know what to think. My family is all girls. I have a sister and all my cousins are girls (except for Michael who is adopted)-- the same with Matt's family. He's the only boy. I had no idea what to do with a boy. I think we've figured it out... for the most part anyway.
You are so energetic and yet so sweet at the same time. I just love when you give me those puppy dog eyes, tilt your head, and rub your fingers along my face, and tell me you love me. I said something to my sister about that the other day and she told me that I'm the only one he does that with. Awww. Momma's boy. I'm seriously worried for the girls you'll be chasing after when you get older--cause it totally works on me.
4th birthday at Chuck E. Cheese's
(notice the nametag: Copper... they refused to change it)
.jpg)

.jpg)


2 comments:
So precious, this post gave me chills. I have to say, I think girls are probably fun, but boys melt your heart and love, love their moms. He is so handsome-I don't blame you for being nervous!
awww - those are so cute! I love seeing every year (that baby picture melts my heart!) Loved the chicken shots in the previous post too!
Post a Comment