Matt's been really missing having dogs... I on the other hand, have very much enjoyed it. No poop to clean up, no hair to vacuum, no barking anxious excitement at dinner time. Ahhh, simplicity.
This is what I found today when I came home from a show with my mom...
I was gone for 3 hours!
I can't even explain how I'm feeling about the unauthorized nature of her procurement. I'm just speechless at this point...
I have always said there can only be one of us in bed with you. Me or the dog. So thus far we don't have a dog for fear she'd be the bed sleeping type!!
SO CUTE!!!! I heart her Mel! Can Scout come have a play date with her? Scout needs another girl to play with, her 3 brothers and my brother's dog are teaching her some unfeminine behaviors.
Oh my! That is hilarious...I think. I don't know whether to say, "I am sorry" or simply, "how adorable!" At least you can totally tell him it's his job to pooper scoop since he is the one who brought it home! Maybe it will work...
7 comments:
oooh- s/he's cute (hope it's a girl at least!). We're still missing our dog and it has been almost a YEAR since we moved here.
but pets- prolly a family decision- the whole family!
cheers!
wow - cute - but, wow!!
I have always said there can only be one of us in bed with you. Me or the dog. So thus far we don't have a dog for fear she'd be the bed sleeping type!!
SO CUTE!!!! I heart her Mel! Can Scout come have a play date with her? Scout needs another girl to play with, her 3 brothers and my brother's dog are teaching her some unfeminine behaviors.
WHOA....I would be speechless too!!! But she is yummy :)
The dog will not be on the bed. She's found a spot on the floor on Matt's side of the bed.
Oh my! That is hilarious...I think. I don't know whether to say, "I am sorry" or simply, "how adorable!" At least you can totally tell him it's his job to pooper scoop since he is the one who brought it home! Maybe it will work...
Post a Comment