Adriene is starting 4th grade this year and Cooper is starting 2nd. Cooper's teacher is Mrs. Lemon. We don't know much about her but she seems really nice. Adriene's teacher is Mr. Lingen. Yes, he is our neighbor and one of her good friend's dads. I also went to high school with him and his wife so it really is a small world. She's excited about his class because he has laptop computers for the kids to use and the class writes and performs an opera every year.
Here is the required in front of the house shot.
Here is a group of our neighborhood walking group. It's getting bigger every year.
I just enjoyed the way this one turned out.
Adriene at her desk.
Cooper with his teacher, Mrs. Lemon. I also snuck a peek at them doing the Pledge of Allegiance.
Cooper with Sam C. and Sam J. They have all been on the same soccer team for the past 2 years and they get to be in the same class. Yeah!
No comments:
Post a Comment