Friday, April 23, 2010

Ha! I Am Not Crazy After All

I've mentioned this toy I had growing up to people before when we were reminiscing about toys from the past. They all thought I was crazy--and probably perverted. But hey! I now have PROOF that I really did have this toy. Ha! I am not crazy after all!


"Skipper was supposed to be Barbie's little sister, but in 1975, Mattel decided it was time for Skipper to hit puberty. After countless minutes of research, Mattel settled on the most factually accurate portrayal of puberty possible. That, of course, means when you rotated Skipper's left arm, she'd grow an inch taller and spurt out some breasts. Just like a real girl!"

3 comments:

dede said...

that's awesome! I am glad you did some research!!! :)

Denice said...

Please, please tell me you are kidding!

maxfamclan said...

Hilarious! Nice memory...but then again, how could you forget that doll!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails