Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Did You Hear That My Minivan is Possessed?

And is that really how you spell possessed? It looks strange... anyway on to my story.


A couple of times I've come to my car and found ALL the windows down the exact same amount-usually about 6 inches or so. I know that I didn't roll all the windows down--and how would I get them all down to the exact same level? It had only happened a few times so I didn't really think anything about it... except "that's strange," then I'd forget about it until the next time. The only time it's happened is when I'm walking toward my car and I notice the windows are down. They have never gone down when I've been in the car, nor have they just gone down when I turn the car off. It's a strange mystery.

Leave it to my husband to be the voice of reason. "Why don't you look it up on the internet?" he says. Sure enough I got a hit right away. Mine is not the only Honda Odyssey that is possessed!! No, really I got the scoop. You want to know?? Apparently when you push the unlock button and hold it down, all the windows will go down too until you stop holding it. Then all the doors lock after a few seconds. Now, whatever is that for? I can't figure out a reason why you'd need all your windows down at the same time. Hmm. Anyway, glad the mystery is solved.

2 comments:

maxfamclan said...

Hilarious! There is always some crazy hidden talents in cars. I had one sales guys say, "you will notice some strange things as you get to know your car. Most are safety features." Yeah, not sure how that is a safety feature though!

Denice said...

That is pretty funny! I wonder if mine does that. . .

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails